1) Crepe myrtle trees. They are everywhere and they are beautiful!
7) "The river"
10) Most people also still "take the trash off".
11) San Jose Ristorante Mexicano. Oh, how I miss you when I am in Oklahoma! Nothing compares to you...
12) Windchimes and ceiling fans on the porch/carport
13) Tall pines lining the road
And last, but DEFINITELY not least...
14) Driving around the railroad gates when they are down.
I may have only lived there for 9 years, but a part of my heart will ALWAYS be in Lugoff, South Carolina.