Saturday, December 28, 2013

Meet Jeffrey

He is Connor's pet rock. He has a blankie.


Some days I wonder if I am going to make it through the rest of Connor's childhood with my sanity intact. There is no reasoning with him or getting him to stop talking.

Jeffrey must sleep inside. 
We must have a picnic party. 
We must have a camping party. 
We must play "Cars" (the movie) with the Legos.
Mr. Bear must go with him on his lunch date with Daddy.
What are you going to do, Mommy?
When can I have a party?
When can I go to the hotel?
We need to buy a toy Frank.
I want to play with Hazel.
When can my friend come over?
Can I have something to eat?
Can I have some milk?
Will you play with me?
Sit there and I will tell you all about skeletons.
I hate the Grinch!
I love the Grinch!
When is Christmas?

I love that boy.
But my ears are starting to go numb.

No comments: