Friday, January 27, 2012

Camera Upload

I really should upload the pictures from my camera more often.  I would blog more.  I uploaded numerous pics and videos today.  Here are a few random ones from our lives over the past few weeks.

Connor has a few fetishes.
  1. A shoe fetish.  Especially my shoes.  Especially if I leave them out - though he HAS been known to raid my closet for high heels). 
  2. A boot fetish.  Snow boots, rain boots, cowboy boots, work boots - you name it.  
  3. A glove fetish.  I bought him his own, but he still insists on wearing mine.  It's very inconvenient when he leaves them all over the house and I can't find them. 
I happened to catch him indulging all three fetishes at once.  Wish it was a better picture, but he wouldn't stop moving!

Since Christmas I have finally organized a "craft closet" for the girls.  It makes my life so much easier when they are bored and wanting to watch TV.  Rather than caving in, now I can say, "Why don't you go craft for a while?"  Olivia has been re-discovering the wonders of Play-Doh.  This looks almost good enough to eat!

Kelsey made a colloid the other day.  What's a colloid?

colloid (kol'oid) [key][Gr.,=gluelike], a mixture in which one substance is divided into minute particles (called colloidal particles) and dispersed throughout a second substance. The mixture is also called a colloidal system, colloidal solution, or colloidal dispersion. Familiar colloids include fog, smoke, homogenized milk, and ruby-colored glass.

In this case, we made it with water, food coloring, and corn starch and called it "Blue Goo".

The other day I was desperate to distract Maddox so I stuck a Christmas bow on his head.  He loved it and we played with it for quite a while.

Kelsey found another place to put it.  She said he was a bunny.

And speaking of Kelsey, she was busy doing tricks.

And where was Connor?  Let's just say it was one of those days... (Notice how he's eating snacks from Maddox's baby snack holder thingy?)

No comments: