Monday, January 30, 2012

Connor's First Lesson

Tonight was the first time Connor got to give the Family Home Evening lesson.

His lesson was about how special our bodies are and they are gifts from God.  I helped him by asking him questions.  Here's (more or less) how it went.


Mommy: Connor, how many hands do you have?

Connor: Two!

Mommy: How many fingers do you have?

Connor: Five!

Mommy: How many feet do you have? 

Connor: Two!

Mommy: How many noses do you have?

Connor: One!

Mommy: How many ears do you have?

Connor: Two!

Mommy: Is your body special?

Connor: I can go poo-poo in my pants!

Mommy: Who made your body?

Connor: Jesus!

Mommy: Why did Jesus make you a body?

Connor: So I can go poo-poo in the potty!



At this point the family dissolved into laughter and that was the end of the lesson.


P.S. By the way, Connor was supposed to say "Because He loves me."

No comments: