Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ladle Rat Rotton Hut

Wants pawn term dare worsted ladle gull hoe lift wetter murder inner ladle cordage honor itch offer lodge, dock, florist. Disk ladle gull orphan worry putty ladle rat cluck wetter ladle rat hut, an fur disk raisin pimple colder Ladle Rat Rotten Hut. 

This morning I started thinking about this story my mom used to read to us from time to time.  When I got home, I looked it up on Google and found out that it's written in what is called "Anguish Languish".  And what's more this man, Howard L. Chace, published a whole book of them in 1956.  There are websites dedicated to this "Languish", and this one has the complete text of the original book.

It will bring you hours of entertainment, folks!

(And crazy stink-eye looks from your kids...)

Here's another sample that I really enjoyed:

Marry hatter ladle limb
Itch fleas worse widest snore.
And ever-wear debt Marry win
Door limb worse shorter gore.

Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments: