Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I'm baaaack!

Or, at least I will be as soon as I get a good night's sleep and take some pictures worth posting here. So what's happened lately?

  • The house is on the market (see the link here)
  • We had a contract on another house and lost it
  • We have to keep our house really, REALLY clean
  • Summer is here
  • Olivia mowed the grass
  • We have a new computer to replace the one that died
  • We have a new washer to replace the one that died
  • We're broke now
  • We survived our first true tornado experience
    Our neighbor's tree that missed our house

    Our old shed that blew into the neighbor's yard
  • I'm still very sad about the tornado heartbreak on May 19th and 20th
  • We've had our last official Girl Scout meeting
  • I didn't lose my mind in May, no matter how close I may have come
  • I think my hands are finally starting to get back to normal after the recent beating I gave them (Translation: I have carpal tunnel and it was really aggravated)
  • Maddox and I have been going to PCIT (Parent Child Interaction Therapy) and seeing great success
  • Olivia got all A's and one B (in science)
  • Kelsey had her first piano recital
  • Connor has started kissing me on both cheeks, my forehead, and my eyelids when I tuck him into bed at night
  • Ben has hung his first screen door and done a dang good job of it
I think that about sums it up for now, don't you?

No comments: