Friday, September 27, 2013

Something to Smile About

Well, it's official. Not quite as bad as birthing a baby, but close. We have bought a new house, and our first ever foreclosure. Pretty soon I'm going to be posting before and after pics as we are renovating the inside, but for now, here's a few pictures and a funny Kelsey-ism.

Here's the front. It's not going to change much in the next two weeks.



And the backyard:



And our new monster-sized shed:




Earlier this week, Kelsey came up and started talking to me. We had the following conversation:


Kelsey: Mom, I think I need a trip to the spa.

Me: What do you need at the spa?

Kelsey: A foot massage, and a back massage, and those cucumbers on the eyes, I'll eat those.


I could go for two out of three of those myself. I'll let you guess which two.

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

congrats on the new house!