Saturday, October 25, 2008

ABC's of Moi!

Well, I meant to do this the day I got "tagged" by Kristi, but the baby started fussing and I never got back to the computer! So, here we go for those of you that might be interested... and even those of you who aren't.

The ABCs of M-E.

A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? I have 2: Ben is my best friend, but Becky deserves a very honorable mention. We've been friends since 8th grade!
C. Cake or Pie? Pie. Especially if it's rhubarb, pecan, or something chocolate
D. Day of Choice? Holiday
E. Essential item? Sleep!
F. Favorite color? I'm not sure any more
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms
H. Hometown? Edmond, OK!
I. Indulgence? Dark chocolate
J. January or July? Neither - give me April or October!
K. Kids? Three
L. Life isn’t complete without? Laughter
M. Marriage date? September 24
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers & 3 sisters originally, but it's grown to also include 3 sisters-in-law and 3 brothers-in-law
O. Oranges or apples? Apples
P. Phobias? Roaches. Especially big ones.
Q. Quotes? "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka in Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
R. Reasons to smile? A good Scrabble partner!
S. Season of Choice? Autumn
T. Tag some people: Ginger, Amy S., and Amber W.
U. Unknown fact about me? I'm a nerd. It's probably not unknown, but I do try to hide it.
V. Vegetable? Artichokes are my favorite, but I love almost all of them
W. Worst habit? I'm a stress-eater
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound

1 comment:

Jack and Erika said...

Thank y'all! We're so excited, kind of scared, but super excited! I forgot that you moved, I knew my mom announced it to the RS, but I guess you weren't there :[ How is everything? Are y'all settling in well?