Friday, January 15, 2010

Making My Day

I have been so behind on my blog reading the past couple of weeks, and when I finally sat down to catch up this morning, the first blog I read (Shannon's) included a Blog award passed on to me!  What a way to start my day.  Thank you Shannon!
 
This is the Happy 101 award.



I am supposed to list 10 things that make me happy and then pass this award on to 10 people. Here are my 10 things (in no particular order):

  • Sunny days with a lovely breeze
  • The smell of fresh-cut grass
  • Laughter, especially that of my children
  • Music, music, music!
  • Sleeping in late in my warm, soft bed with Ben beside me (doesn't happen much, of course, but one day...)
  • A good workout
  • Quiet time
  • Seeing the funny contortions my kids get themselves into while sleeping
  • Spending time with good friends
  • A great massage






Now, the 10 lucky blogs who I am awarding the Happy 101 award to are:

My Name is Mommy
Daniel & Shannon Smith Family
Delicious Bass
SC Chesleys
Maseda Mayhem
The Maxfields
Thurgood, Stucki, McCaddon, Miller, and Thurgood
Carol's Stories and Things
Mom's Musings
Loose Lemons

Congratulations, folks!

No comments: