Sunday, March 21, 2010

The South Carolina "EdVenture"

Our first Friday in South Carolina, Aunt Beth took the kids to Edventure Children's Museum while I was working.  Since my camera was there, but I wasn't the girls will tell the story that goes with the pictures...

Olivia: This is Kelsey and Connor running up steps.  We had just arrived.

Kelsey:  Connor is staring at the camera.

Olivia: Eddie is humungo!

Kelsey: Connor and Olivia are on a camel.  They were smiling at the camera.

Olivia: Kelsey is talking in one of those things that sound travels through and the other person can hear you far away.

Kelsey: Olivia was the checkout lady while I (Kelsey) was shopping.

Olivia: Connor and Kelsey are buying bread.

Kelsey: Connor was a fire-fighter man, but he didn't want anything on.  It didn't fit him.  So he took it off.

Olivia: Our first snow-mobile ride.

Kelsey: I was pushing the button.  It made it rain the city right there.

Olivia: This is a small cabin in the "Snowville" exhibit.  I am drinking chocolate milk.

Kelsey: Connor was looking in the oven.  He was cooking things to make stuff.

And there you have it, folks... their day at EdVenture with Aunt Beth!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

It looks like they had a blast! This place reminds me of a place I went to as a kid when we lived in Oregon. I think the name of the museum was OMSI, and it had a lot of the same things that are in these pictures. I remember loving it! :)

Anonymous said...

I love this place!