Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just Call Me "Buzz"

Connor needed a haircut.  He was cute, but a little shaggy.
 

So I decided to give him one yesterday.  It's summer, so I thought it might be a good idea to use the clippers on the back part of his head to get it shorter and keep him cooler, right?

Apparently, he's scared of the clippers.  And when little boys are scared of clippers and mom puts them on the back of their head, they tend to jerk.

Needless to say, I had to call my favorite stylist in the whole wide world to save us.

Thanks so much, Brandi!  We love you!
(And I still don't understand why Connor is scared of me with clippers but not you...)

2 comments:

*Jess* said...

Jayce was scared of the clippers for years! He just finally got over it this summer :) Connor sure is cute!

Gwen said...

That picture looks SO much like Jared...