Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things

It seems like I've been posting a lot lately about what my kids are saying.  But the way I figure it, some of the things that come out of their mouths are just priceless and should be preserved.  And where better to preserve it than here on our family blog?

Here is Olivia's latest wisdom:

"Mom, I've noticed that it's a lot easier for boys to make new friends than for girls.  With boys they just need to like the same video game or something.  With girls it's a lot more complicated."


And of course, we can't leave Kelsey out.  This afternoon she tells me this:

"The reason I go for Maddox or treadmill all the time is because they are both new.  I go for new things.  Unless they don't belong to us, that is."

1 comment:

Olive said...

Olivia is right! Read the book entitled, Gender Matters. When guys get together they watch football or something; girls get together to socialize.