Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Haircuts

This morning I got a wild hair (pun intended).
I cut the kids' hair.
Except Olivia - she was at school.

Maddox was really overdue.  I didn't get a "before" for him, but here's one from Sunday.  It doesn't show the rats nest he'd have every morning on the back of his head, but he's quite shaggy.

A few minutes into his haircut, I remembered to use the TV to keep him still.  Thank goodness for Shaun the Sheep! He'd have ended up a lot worse.


And now for Connor:
The before... (the TV was still on, can't you tell?)

...and the after.


Kelsey felt a little left out, so she asked for a haircut, too.
I'm glad, because she has been growing out her hair and it was acquiring a "mullet" look.


And the finished product:


You can see Maddox in "jail" in the background of this one.  It was necessary to keep him out of all the hair clippings.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Looks really nice!