Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Quips


This has been such a nice morning in the Ervin household. Kelsey and I have been rolling out our pie crusts, Ben made me an egg sandwich for breakfast, and I'm still walking around in my PJ's. Connor asked me if we were putting up the Christmas tree today, and I told him no. He was very concerned, so I explained to him that today is Thanksgiving and we don't put up the tree until AFTER Thanksgiving. This brought on another onslaught of questions, as is prone to happen these days with Connor. I explained that on Thanksgiving we get to spend time as a family and have a Thanksgiving Feast.

Connor asked, "What's a Thanksgiving Feast?"

Before I could answer, Olivia piped up from across the room, "It's where you get to eat a lot of food and nobody judges you."

Yep. That about sums it up.

No comments: