Thursday, December 10, 2009

Rosa's Blog

Well, I have changed my mind about making Olivia's writing blog private.  Mostly because everyone who wanted to read it would have to have a Google account.  Some of our family is... hmm... shall we say "blogging challenged"?  I think it may be too complicated for them to figure out if we leave it as private.  So, for a compromise, Olivia gets to use an assumed name: Rosa.  All other family members will also have a new name.  Olivia really wants to have Spanish names for all of us, so here they are:

Ben - Papa
Anita - Mama
Olivia - Rosa
Kelsey - Katia
Connor - Pepe

Feel free to check it out from time to time!

http://sassyschoolstuff.blogspot.com

2 comments:

*Jess* said...

I got a chuckle out of Connor's Spanish name :)

scchesleys said...

Pepe? Cute and all I can think of is Pepe Lepeu, but that could be an appropriate name for a boy. Can't wait to read her stuff.