Saturday, October 27, 2012

A "Spooktacular" Crew

Tonight is our church's annual "Trunk or Treat" at the park.  It's very good that it usually happens the weekend before Halloween because I am a serious procrastinator when it comes to pulling costumes together.  My kids plan and plot and plan and plot for months before Halloween and worry that I'm not going to get it done.  But I always pull through.  If I remember correctly, I could usually pull out a "B" on a last-minute research paper in high school, and that's about how good these costumes are.  They aren't perfect, but they'll do.

Since we're having our van checked out with our mechanic today I elected Ben to take the three older kids in his car and I'd stay home with Maddox this evening.  I helped the kids get all decked out in their costumes, and off they went - but not before we got their pictures!

As part of Olivia's costume, we bleached streaks around her face last night.  Then, tonight I sprayed some color into them.  Isn't she just beautiful?  She's growing up so fast.

We've spent the last few days trying to come up with a title for Olivia's costume.  Tonight we settled on "The Purple Phantom", I think.

Can you guess what Kelsey is?

 An 80's "punk" rocker!

Connor is easy to guess, right?

Argh!  

Great job on the facial hair, Ben!  I guess you ARE an expert, after all.

And what is Maddox? You'll have to wait till the next set of pictures from Halloween to find out!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'd give you an A!