Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cleaning Out the eClutter

Recently I've been trying to figure out how to simplify my life.  One way I can do that is by reducing the number of blogs I author.  A couple of years ago I started this one about cooking, and then a couple of months ago I started this one about our school work this year.  I started this one when I was going to start doing more Red Cross training earlier this year, and this one when our family bake sale started getting really popular.  I even started this one last year when I was struggling with postpartum depression. 

I already knew that some of these blogs were not ones that I would keep up with, but now I am making it official.  I'm not going to be adding any more to the cooking blog, or the CPR training blog, or the homeschool blog, or even the depression/food addiction blog.  And I'm not going to be starting any more new ones.  I'm starting to feel guilty about all the cyberspace I'm wasting...  The only blog I'll be updating (besides this one, of course) is the one about the bake sale blog, and that's because we have some business by "word of mouth" and I'd like to direct people I don't know to a website for information without having to divulge too much of my personal life.

That means, my friends, that anything I feel like blogging about is going on this blog, and no where else. 

Consider yourself warned.

2 comments:

*Jess* said...

I think that's smart :)

Becky said...

I agree... it's best to keep all your thoughts in one place :)