Sunday, October 9, 2011

Going for a Ride

Last Thursday night at church the ladies had a "Swap & Shop".  These things are the best ever.  Basically, we all clean out our closets and households and donate the things we want to get rid of.  They put it all out at the church, and we get to go through and pick out what we want - no charge.  And the best part is that you don't have to donate to be able to pick things out.  Which is great, considering I never got my stuff to the church - still sitting in a bag in my bedroom... *sigh*

Anyhow, I came home with this cute little wagon Thursday night.  Friday I noticed Connor and Maddox playing with it in a way I had never considered:

I thought it was too small to ride in!  Apparently, I was wrong.  If you squat just so...

 I think this is about when Maddox realized this trip might not have been one of his best ideas.  Check out his face.

   This, my friends, is what you call a "milk gut".

It almost looks like they are enjoying themselves, doesn't it?

 Until you get a good look at Maddox's face, that is.

These two keep me busy, that's for sure!

No comments: