As I continued to think about this, I realized that it's not my fault I'm not perfect. After all, aren't we all just a product of our environment? What's keeping me from this crown of perfection? Well, I'll tell you.
I Could Be a Perfect Mother IF...
- I never had to take my kids to Walmart.
- The kids didn't have to eat every stinking day.
- The house cleaned itself.
- Laundry didn't happen.
- Back-talk was punishable by death in a court of law.
- Babies were born potty-trained.
- Sharing came naturally.
- I could survive on 4 hours of sleep a night.
- Kids' television programming hadn't been invented.
- Vegetables were dessert.