Monday, December 19, 2011

Random Cuteness

She got in trouble for this one...
 I had to explain to Kelsey that you just shouldn't go around putting aprons on dogs.  They don't really like it.  I'm not one of those people who dress up my pets for Halloween, either.  My dog already has clothes.
It's called FUR.

Later that same day I walked into the den where Kelsey and Connor had been quietly playing while I fixed dinner.  I guess they were having a doggie tea party or something. 

I really got a kick out of the extra cups being used as hats for the little ones.

And speaking of Connor, this is what Ben found the other night when checking on him before going to bed:
For the record, that lion costume is way too small.  It was lying on his bed from earlier in the day when he'd wanted to put it on and I told him it was too small.  I guess when it was time for bed, he couldn't resist giving it just one more shot.

My kids really are adorable.  How did I get to be such a lucky mommy?

No comments: