Thursday, December 22, 2011

Troublemaker

He's not as innocent or sweet as he looks.

Yesterday I was enforcing the "no TV time" for a while, and what did my little monkey do?

He got into the baby-care kit and scattered the bulb syringe, KY jelly, and rectal thermometer I keep in there.  I couldn't find the thermometer.  Until this morning.  When I found the rectal thermometer with the top bitten off.  And yes, that would be "the" end of the thermometer.

He cleaned the TV screen with Vicks VapoRub.

He spilled a cup of water in the kitchen.

He spilled a cup of JUICE all over my entryway floor and carpet.
    On days like this, you can see why we watch more "Shaun the Sheep" than normal people should.

    It's either that or a straightjacket.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    He sounds a lot like Carrie's Colton; he's almost 3.

    Anonymous said...

    He sounds a lot like Carrie's Colton; he's almost 3.