Friday, December 2, 2011

Welcome December!

I have to just throw out a few random pictures from the last couple of days that also ended up on my phone's picture file.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

I downloaded a new app to keep Connor occupied and quiet when needed.  He loves it, but apparently so do the girls.  Can you read what this one says?

This one is Kelsey's masterpiece.

Took the kids to the park after band this week.  Found out that Maddox has graduated to playing with sticks and eating dirt.

Doesn't taste that good, does it?

I took an impromptu trip to Dallas last night to see my younger sis, Gwen, in her debut performance as an actress.  (She did a great job, by the way!)  My fantastic, and always helpful, neighbor helped out with Maddox this morning till I got home around 9:30.  Olivia handled the older kids, but she sent Maddox next door in his jammies.  I went to get him and sat chatting with Terri for a few minutes.  Maddox found my purse, and I LOVED this picture of him.  I swear I didn't pose him for this one!

And tonight the kids and I went to see if our favorite house had their Christmas lights up yet.  I guess that's a yes!
 
 

Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments: