Monday, August 17, 2009

My Handsome Men

Yesterday morning I was trying to keep Connor occupied in the bathroom in a way that did not involve unrolling the toilet paper. I placed him on the bathroom counter in hopes that he would enjoy playing with his reflection. Amazingly, it worked! And in the process, Connor discovered a new "trick". I laughed so hard he kept doing it - all day. So we HAD to get video for the blog (of course) so Ben took Connor into the bathroom so he could see his reflection. The bonus is that now we have great footage of BOTH my men doing the baby's trick! Enjoy the show...



...and if you're reading this on Facebook, videos don't upload from my blog so you need to come over to my blog to see it!
(http://swervinervins.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mom saw and immediately thought about the snakey kisses Ben used to give her....

Dad

Barbara said...

I love those curls!
Too funny, Joel has the same trick!!!