Friday, May 25, 2012

Chastised

I got a call yesterday morning from my mother-in-law, Vicki.  She had gone onto the blog and noticed I hadn't written anything in about a month, and wanted to make sure we were okay.  Feeling suitably chastened, I resolved to get my blog caught up this weekend.

Just for the record, it's been one of those so-busy-living-life-there-is-no-time-to-blog-about-it situations.  Fortunately, I did remember to take some pictures along the way.

And since no blog post is complete without some sort of picture or video, here are some from last Sunday when we had some friends over the visit.  Their youngest son who is Kelsey's age had left his boots by the back door.  Maddox discovered them, and (like all shoes he finds laying around) he felt compelled to put them on.


And here's the video we got of him walking.
(Warning: Do not watch while drinking fluid.  You may spray the person in front of you while laughing.)


No comments: