Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pretend & Footsie

As you can see, we were a little tired of being stuck in the house on Saturday after the first two-hour session of conference. (If you look really carefully you can also see that Connor's two favorite "toys" are remote controls and writing utensils...) I decided we all needed to get some outside-time and enjoy the day - especially the girls so they'd be worn out by the time conference started again. I brought Connor's walker outside and watched the girls play in the front yard. This is what I saw:


What are the girls hovering over so secretly, you ask? Well, I'll let them tell you in their own words. (I hope you can hear them over the wind!)

Then as I went back to sit down next to Connor, I noticed that he was doing something funny with his feet. After a few minutes, I decided that he just didn't like the way the prickly grass felt. (We don't have our "summer grass" in yet.) What do you think he's doing?

No comments: