Friday, April 24, 2009

I Can't Resist

Okay, so I'm know I'm bombarding everyone with blog posts today, but I can't resist just one more. This morning I was trying to get some stuff done before the Land Run and Connor was bored with his toys. So I gave him something to play with that he never gets but is always reaching for - our headphones. How much damage can he do, right? So I hear him fussing a couple minutes later and look down. This is what I see:


Somehow, he has tied himself up in the cord... it really took some effort to get him unravelled...

I take away the headphones and he starts going playing with a DVD case on the floor. A few more minutes go by, and he is fussing again. I look down, and this is what I see:


Somehow he has managed to open the door on the entertainment center and pull himself into it. He doesn't crawl, so I'm not sure how this was managed. However, he IS stuck and can't get out. That little boy just cracks me up. Maybe I've been trying to tempt him with the wrong thing all these months. If I wanted him to crawl or be motivated to move on his own I guess I should have put technology just out of his reach instead of toys...

1 comment:

Amberdawn said...

Oh yeah! Toys are not very tempting to little guys, pull out the no-no's and he'll start heading over!