Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Two Cute

This past Sunday morning before church Olivia asked if she could video Connor a little bit. I was in the other room and otherwise occupied, so I didn't see what she was doing. Tonight I went to upload the camera and watch the videos. This is what I found...

This first one is about a minute long and gives me a headache. I feel like I'm watching a Bourne movie with all the camera jostling. However, if you watch the first 15 seconds you have pretty much seen it all. Connor loves to play peek-a-boo by putting a blanket over his head. My favorite thing about the video is the evidence that someone sounds more annoying on camera than me.

video

This second one has somewhat of a surprise, and it's really short. Do you see what Olivia accidentally does to Connor?

video

This next one was the last video she took. Apparently, Connor got tired of the game.

video

4 comments:

*Jess* said...

You are right... too cute!

Amberdawn said...

I love the kick to the head, poor connor!

ginger said...

That's funny about the kick :) I can't believe how big Connor is getting...he's absolutely adorabe! Are boys any more different than girls...in your experience so far? Just always curious :) Glad to see that you all are doing good!

marlajayne said...

Ah, so cute. What I'm really impressed with is how calm everything seems around there on a Sunday morning. Sometimes at my house it was pretty zooey.