Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Two Cute

This past Sunday morning before church Olivia asked if she could video Connor a little bit. I was in the other room and otherwise occupied, so I didn't see what she was doing. Tonight I went to upload the camera and watch the videos. This is what I found...

This first one is about a minute long and gives me a headache. I feel like I'm watching a Bourne movie with all the camera jostling. However, if you watch the first 15 seconds you have pretty much seen it all. Connor loves to play peek-a-boo by putting a blanket over his head. My favorite thing about the video is the evidence that someone sounds more annoying on camera than me.

This second one has somewhat of a surprise, and it's really short. Do you see what Olivia accidentally does to Connor?

This next one was the last video she took. Apparently, Connor got tired of the game.

4 comments:

*Jess* said...

You are right... too cute!

Amberdawn said...

I love the kick to the head, poor connor!

ginger said...

That's funny about the kick :) I can't believe how big Connor is getting...he's absolutely adorabe! Are boys any more different than girls...in your experience so far? Just always curious :) Glad to see that you all are doing good!

Anonymous said...

Ah, so cute. What I'm really impressed with is how calm everything seems around there on a Sunday morning. Sometimes at my house it was pretty zooey.