Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day #10

Ben is grateful for... family dinners. We always have dinner together as a family every night.

Anita is grateful for... our bikes. Olivia and I were able to go on a nice bike ride this morning for P.E., and Connor and Asher came along in the bike trailer. It was so nice! Even the uphills... sort of.

Olivia is grateful for... her first day of home school. Yes, I know I haven't told you guys all about that on the blog, but I'll update you soon!

Kelsey is grateful that... "our garden is healthy". Upon further questioning she clarified that she was grateful that the garden gives us healthy food. (This from my vegetable hater?!)

Connor is grateful for... special mommy time before his nap every day, and special daddy time before his bedtime every night.

No comments: