Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day #4

Yesterday was a very special day. This woman pictured above (my mother aka Grandma Crews) turned a fabulous 65 years old! And so, today, to honor her for her birthday, we would like to talk about why we are grateful for Grandma Crews.

Ben is grateful for Mom because... she gave him me.

Anita is grateful for Mom because... she is my hero. I would say that I want to be just like her when I grow up, but I think it's a little late for that. I'm a little more bossy. Just a little. But hopefully one day I can have faith like she has faith, and be loving as she is loving.

Olivia & Kelsey are grateful for Grandma Crews because... she takes them swimming, makes them pancakes for breakfast, and mac & cheese with hot dogs for lunch.

Connor is grateful for Grandma Crews because... she helped take care of him right after he was born. She came almost every day for a week or two and made dinner, did laundry, and took care of him mom, his sisters, and him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those grandmas!:)

scchesleys said...

Happy birthday Grandma Crews! Grandmothers are just great people.

Connie said...

A Happy Birthday to your mom.
And I am loving these posts.