Monday, November 9, 2009

Heartfelt Blogger Award

It's been years since I've gotten an award, but look at me now! I recently discovered Elizabeth's blog, Confessions of a Working Mom, and she has graciously passed this award on to me. I hope this doesn't go to my head! So if you've never seen a blogger award before...


Here are the rules of the game:

* Display the award logo.
* Nominate up to 9 blogs that make you feel comfy or warm inside.
* Link to your nominees.
* Let them know they have been nominated by commenting.
* Link to the person from whom you received the award


My nominees are as follows (in no particular order):

Carrie @ Maseda Mayhem - I love reading about the ups (and sometimes downs) of her cute family of little ones. I am right there with you, sister!

Sherrie @ Good News! - She has a inspirational blog that brings a little sunshine to my life on a regular basis. She has a great eternal perspective on life, and a wonderful testimony of the Savior.

Jessie @ Keep it Together - It all started with her fabulous photos, but I have come to just adore this woman and her family. Can I adopt you guys??

Amber @ Our Oklahoma Adventure - My former neighbor and fellow blogger! Her feisty side can really come through in cyberspace, but she has the sweetest little boys. And she is so in love with her husband it makes me smile even though I'm going into sugar shock from the sappiness of it all.

Connie @ Loose Lemons - She makes me smile, even when she's annoyed with idiots. Okay, especially when she's annoyed with idiots. But she also has some great insight and fabulous photos as well. She's a keeper!

4 comments:

Connie said...

Anita you are too funny.

Amberdawn said...

Yay! I won a blogging award!! Fiesty? Me? :)

Amberdawn said...

I love your new header picture! It's been a long time since I've actually looked at your blog. Google reader has been corrupting me!

*Jess* said...

You can adopt me and the kids, but you'd probably just return Brian :P

Thanks for the award! Now I have to remember to do this on my blog! I'm so behind!