Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

It has finally come. The culmination of our month-long attitude of gratitude! It's been fun, folks, but I know we are ready to move on to Christmas lights and carols decorations and excitement now. But before we do, Thanksgiving isn't over yet, and we have one more post to do today!

Ben is grateful for... a good digestive system. I'm sure it will restore his body back to comfort by morning and he will no longer be so uncomfortably full. Gluttony, anyone?

Anita is grateful for... her husband and kids. As homesick as I have been this week for our family in South Carolina, I can't imagine how much worse it would have been if I was here alone. I love these guys, and feel so blessed that my life is so full!

Olivia is grateful that... Thanksgiving is finally over! (I assume this has something to do with the "moving onto Christmas" part of the season.)

Kelsey is grateful for... having friends over for Thanksgiving dinner today.

Connor is grateful for... buttons, gadgets, tools, etc. Give him a button and he will push it. Show him a moving panel and he will open it. Show him a hole and he will try to stick a screwdriver into it. Or a key, if that's all he can get his hands on. If all else fails, he will use his finger. I think this love of gadgets and tools must be hardwired into the "Y" chromosome. He'd definitely all boy.

No comments: