Monday, November 23, 2009

Day #23


There's no place like home...

As much as I loved visiting Becky and baby Lucas, it was nice to be back home again. At least, this evening it was nice to be back home again. This morning it was stressful. There was the usual Monday morning laundry, kids, and working husband of course. Added to that was a bonus kid (Asher), unpacking, a puked in car seat that needed washing, a clingy baby with a cold, a hyperactive dog, and about 5 hours of sleep on my part. Let's just say I'm not about to win any awards for my ability to cope or a sweet and tender personality this morning. But I did survive, and - more importantly - so did the kids and the dog.

Which brings us to the end of the day, and our gratitude post.

Ben is grateful for... having a good performance review at work today.

Anita is grateful for... cheese. I love, love, love cheese! Almost all types and flavors I can imagine. With the exception of Swiss. I've never been able to really like that one.

Olivia is grateful for... being home with her family.

Kelsey is grateful for... a nice trip to the dog park with Trixie today.

Connor is grateful for... his Daddy and sisters. He missed them last week!

No comments: